Monday 28 April 2014

It is nice...

Hello Friends! It is nice to create a blog, to share with people your thoughts, skills, different interesting information and also to meet new friends and readers.



A little bit about me:
I'm Yuliya from Belarus. I'm also a mother of a pretty girl Uliana. We are together on my profile picture:)
I like to create different things . I like  sewing, knitting, cross-stitching, scrapbooking and other handiworks.
Some month ago I decided to create my own shop on Etsy called "OwlWeaver".  Why "OwlWeaver"?
Because I usually create at night, while my little daughter is sleeping)) . So I can compare me with an owl.

I go on fitness, moreover I'm an instructor of aerobic and sculpting classes for 10 years. It is great to be healthy
person, isn't it?

One more thing I like to do - it is Tarot reading. Two years ago I met a person and he taught me how to use Tarot
cards, but it is not so easy and you have to teach it Almost every day during all your life!

So this is a short story about me, nice to meet all of you! Please don't hesitate to write comments and  add me as a friend!

Cheers,
Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment