Monday 26 May 2014

Do you like braceletes? DIY decorative fabric wrist cuff/ bracelet.

Hi! Hope you are well my friends! Today I want to share with you with my 1st English version tutorial how to make a  decorative fabric wrist cuff/ bracelet. You may find DIY in the official blog of Russian Artists Team on Etsy. I want to express gratitude to Tanya for help rendered. 







More pictures you can find on my Etsy shop  .


I want to share with you with one more unexpected pleasure! I'm a winner!!! I'm a winer of this beautifull Strawberry brooch:





Sveta made a give away and I decided to take part in it. I have never taken part in such give aways and was very surpeised with the news)) Sveta is a great craft person I recommend you to visit her shop and I'm sure you'll find smth interesting for you! Thank you Sveta!

1 comment: