Thursday 31 July 2014

I'm here! I'm with a wedding guest book :)


Hello world! I'm not dissapear. There were some changes in my life and now I know that "Whatever happens, happens for the best!"  I lost my previous job - I was upset.. but  I thought for a moment and decided that it was a sign, a message  from the sky- now I can find more time for my daughter and my crafts.

I have a good friend and she asked me to help her with the wedding book. I was very happy to make a guest book for her. And now I want to share it with you. This wedding guest book has coffee painted sheets, it is made of flax and 100% cotton. The size is 20x20cm.  By the way if you want to have a beautiful rustic or vintage jornal or notebook please don't hezitate to write me! I'll be glad to make it for you!




One more thing I want to share with you is that I'm a trainer of Aerial Yoga (Antigravity Yoga, Fly Yoga) now! I'm so happy with this! And I want to show you some pictures. I made them during the process of my training classes. If you have this classes in your town I recommend you to visit it! It is fantastic!








Now I have to run to my aerobic classes;) See you soon! Kisses! 

No comments:

Post a Comment